All Good Cats Go To Space - Big O.N.E
Carlton the Cat was always a Star!
Our best-selling nappy, O.N.E, just got BIGGER and BETTER! Introducing Big O.N.E., a nappy designed to meet the absorbency and size needs of larger kiddos.
The Big O.N.E nappy is unique among cloth nappy all in ones (fits 15-32 kgs) because it comes with everything parents need to cloth nappy a baby: enough absorbency to forget boosters and doublers (even overnight), two built-in closure options, and a heavy-duty construction that is built to last.
The Big O.N.E. features a unique Outlast closure system that gives you the ability to choose between Hook & Loop and Snap closures, and the ability to buy a replacement kit when your Hook & Loop wears out. Big O.N.E's absorbency comes from a hidden body layer PLUS our one-of-a-kind cotton, channeled soaker design that is trim yet absorbent. All with the same amazing quality you've come to know and love in GroVia products.
No need to choose between Hook & Loop or Snap closures
With the Big O.N.E., you can have both! The removable Hook & Loop closure is perfect for those who love a “no-hassle” fit but want to transition to a snap closure later on.
- Built-in extra absorbency means the perfect nighttime solution
- Larger fit for toddlers (fits 15-32 kgs.)
- Modular Snap In Soaker System allows for customization
- Easy closure replacement
- Fairly and conscientiously made in China
Washing Instructions - This is an All In One nappy you must wash the entire nappy when soiled.
Before First Use
Remove Hook & Loop strips*. The BIG O.N.E. must be washed and tumble-dried 3-5 times before first use.
- Remove Hook and Loop strips*
- Place soiled diaper into pail
- Wash soiled diaper every two days
- Wash on hot or warm with full amount of a good cleaning detergent using a heavy duty cycle
- Add an extra rinse if needed
- Tumble dry
- Do not use fabric softeners or water repellent nappy creams
- Do not dry clean or iron
*For maximum longevity of your hook and loop, we recommend removing prior to washing and drying.
Use & Material
O - Outlast Closure
N - No Prep
E - Easy To Use
- Hidden Inner Layer: 100% Polyester Microfiber
- Outer: 100% Water Resistant Polyester TPU
- Soaker: 100% Cotton topped with 100% Polyester Microfleece
- Body Lining: 100% Polyester Microfleece
- Outer: 100% Water Resistant Polyester TPU (Exclusive of Trim)